Monday, October 13, 2008



SPLITS



I love splits! Everytime I go to a decent record shop I always head straight for the split 7" section. There have been quite a few classics (in my opinion) over the last few years or so. Here are some of my favs....



1905 / Amanda Woodward



Closure / Breakwater



Copout / Facedown



Danse Macbre / Killed By Malaise



The Fiction / Birthday Boyz



Haymaker / Fucked Up



Transistor Transistor / Mannequin



My Disco / Off Minor



Plot To Blow Up The Eiffle Tower / Necktie Party



Okara / Mothman



Van Johnson / Kaospilot



Tunes For Bears To Dance To / El Minotaur



Many more to follow.......

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Houston said...

Most of the bands I have never heard of, but for the few which I have, I'm very excited to find out about these splits. I just started checking out this blog and am absolutely astounded by how much music you have and how many great, obscure bands you're sharing. Definitely a great resource. Thanks! Also, you can check out my fairly new blog. I haven't quite figured out the format for it, nor have I many posts, but you're welcome to check it out.

7:16 PM  
Blogger blend77 said...

yeah man! i love 7" splits! its a perfect way to capture two bands. and i have gotten into so many good bands because i bought a split for one band.

theyre also cheap and you can buy a bunch of em and get to hear much more variety... all good stuff.

5:41 PM  
Blogger cretin said...

awesome stuff, I was looking for some earlier transistor transistor (not that that's all that's good here).

6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jordan retro 11
copy watches
fendi outlet
coach outlet online
fake watches
michael kors
abercrombie
michael kors bags
tods sale
louis vuitton outlet
true religion
christian louboutin shoes
true religion outlet online
true religion outlet
louis vuitton
coach factorty outlet online
cheap oakleys
kate spade
coach outlet store online
jordan 11 columbia
ed hardy outlet store
cheap toms sale for kis
coach outlet
cheap chi straighteners
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
concord 11
retro jordan
ray-ban sunglasses
burberry handbags
michael kors outlet
fitflop outlet
longchamp pas cher
michael kors uk
chanel handbags
oakley sunglasses
20150702xiong

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home