Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sharazad- Shahrazad was formed by 4 friends who wanted to play pure emotional hardcore. It was Raw,Powerfull and Real. The music was our outlet. We each brought our own style to this experience which made it what it was and always has been..PURE. This is just a page that i'm creating to give people a chance to hear what we had created in hopes to tell our story. I always cherished the times that I had with those three guys. We all remain friends however, our lives have taken us in different directions. I know that I can honestly say that I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for Shahrazad. I just would like to say thanks to all of you for sharing the experience with us........xk.d.cx -from myspace. Contains split and 7inch songs.(sc)
D/L

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Staxx Spraget said...

I've never heard of the name Shahrazad before, let alone heard their music, which I'm pleased to say is pretty awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home