Wednesday, January 23, 2008


I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

This was and still is my fav compilation. I played this non-stop when I first recieved it direct from Mountain when it first came out. This still sounds great today.

"HOLY SHIT! This is what a compilation should be like. Very reminiscent of early Ebullition releases. It excites me to see a compilation with a purpose! This compilation is raising funds to encourage the abolition of the death penalty worldwide. An incredible booklet (similar to the Give Me Back compilation or the Downcast LP) with tons of information (footnotes to boot) and suggestions on ways to do your part and get involved. As for the music (who really cares at this point), there are a few standouts in my opinion. Botch really tears shit up with an incredible song. Milhouse and In/humanity also contribute good songs. Other featured bands are Merrimac, Amber Inn, Closure, Guyver-One, Breakwater, Slow Side Down, Bor, Perilisium Cantos and Curll. Lest I forget the magnificent cover art work?! The depiction of a direct action stoppage of a public beheading. Genius. ACTION IS EVERYTHING!! Get this, it deserves your support." Heartattack #14)

part 1
Part 2

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites too. I love the Guyver-one and Mohinder songs. I just started a blog it probably sucks but check it out.

http://unsavorypalindrome.blogspot.com/

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Mohinder... I was thinking of Slow Side Down...

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where Is Tags and Scans?? ((

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home